Oil Dips Amid Trade Worries, But Expectations Of More OPEC Cuts Support - Dollar Advisory | Best Commodity Tips Provider

Breaking

Friday 9 August 2019

Oil Dips Amid Trade Worries, But Expectations Of More OPEC Cuts Support

best stock advisory in indore, dollar advisory company, indore advisory, research advisory firm, sebi register advisory firm in indore, top 10 advisory firm in indore,
Oil prices fell on Friday amid fears over demand as the U.S-China trade row casts its shadow over markets, although prices got some support from expectations of more OPEC production cuts. International benchmark Brent crude futures, were at $57.20 a barrel, down 18 cents, or 0.3%, from their previous settlement. Oil prices have still lost more than 20% from peaks reached in April, putting them in bear territory. Both contracts jumped more than 2% on Thursday to recover from January lows, buoyed by reports that Saudi Arabia, the world's biggest oil exporter, had called other producers to discuss the recent slide in crude prices.

Get a Free Trial from Dollar Advisory


Call Us: 9111179961

5 comments:

  1. Very informative and important news in this blog. Crude oil is is very trendy and very volatile condition in this time. it's time to more risky investment in crude oil and also gold market.
    Free Commodity Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This valuable information is very useful. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.
    Stockcash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article. stockinvestor.in shares information related to stock market like stock market analysis, advice the tips to invest in the stock market, and also provides stock market recommendations.
    company profits
    shares online
    free brokers online

    ReplyDelete